Best ADU Company US - Eano

For The Construction Project, Do I Need To Apply For A Permit?



|Last Updated: 04 Mar 2021

For the construction project, do I need to apply for a permit?

For the ADU project, yes. You need a permit from your local jurisdiction to build habitable living space on your property.

For the other construction projects, such as kitchen and bathroom, policies are differ from cities. Reach out to Eano's architect and general contractor to get more information case by case.


Related FAQs

Getting Started

Pricing & Timing

Design & Procurement

Permitting + Construction

Payments & Financing

Eano App

Get In Touch
Thank you for visiting Eano! Subscribe now to receive free renovation tips, discounts on materials and more!